Village :: five-word memoir.


While I'm away, I invited some of my favorite, inspirational bloggers (read: my blog crushes) to post their five-word memoirs. Let me just say, it's surprising how intimate five little words can be. 

This one is from Village.

Better than I ever dreamt. 

It's pretty safe to say I adore this series. Only a couple days more before we return to our regular scheduling. I will continue to post your 5-word memoirs every now and again, so if you want to send me one, I'd be thrilled!

See more of Krystal's beautiful life on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Tumblr!

19 comments:

this free bird said...

Heather this is SO GOOD!! And Krystal you killed with this one.

H -- with everything going on w/Pat I completely forgot to reply. UGH!! Next time I want in :)

xo,
C

Barbara von Enger said...

I like this five word especially the picture - it's so nurturing.xx

a little black cloud in a dress said...

I'm loving this series too. It's so astonishing how personal the pictures and words are! Cute picture, Krystal! :]

Lady Grey said...

oh I just LOVE this! So sweet.

Unknown said...

how not to be envious of this one!

excellent.

Kathleen said...

heather this is the best series. EVER.

Ren- Lady Of The Arts said...

lovely K- and it only gets better!

Lila said...

Krystal is too adorable for words. I am so glad your going to keep this series going, love it.

Annie said...

awwww I LOVE this!! What a great idea. This is such a sweet one Krystal!

k said...

thanks heather :):) and thanks everyone for the nice words!

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..this is sooo sweet! Brilliant series and the photo is adorable:) Happy Monday, darlings

OneCraftyFox said...

Can totally relate!! Love this one!

Faiza said...

what a way to "memoirize" your life krystal! LOVE THIS!

thais said...

love this one - indeed a great and personal picture.

kelli g. { bug miscellany } said...

love this!

LCR said...

so lovely. Nice to see this new blog, and Krystals memoir.
:)
L

Kelle Dame said...

Awww! That's the stuff dreams are made of!!! Beautiful!
Kelle
xx

Samantha Savage Breit said...

I love how something so simple can mean so much! Love! xo Samantha {your newest fan}

Corrie Anne said...

That's a perfect one!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails