Sometimes I wonder, where did all the moments go? Times like today when all I've managed to do is hang out with Rowan in my pajamas and eat a nutella-strawberry-banana panini (yes, topped with whipped cream).
There was lots on my mental to-do list. But I think I need to start writing my lists out again if I want to get anything done. I used to be such a list-keeper. S used to add items to my lists, like dar mil besos a tu marido or jugar. I think I need to bring the list back into my life.
- Today R and I spent the morning watching our candles flicker for the families in Norway.
- We continued the dance of his first solids.
- We talked about night weaning and decided that we're not ready to try that. That it's OK that we don't "sleep through the night" if we are both happy.
- We wished Arctic Mum congratulations on her sweet new daughter. There, we found this music video of Violet Road showing off a bit of Arctic summer. It looked so much like where we used to live--the fjords and mountains, right down to the low, stringy fences, roads, and stone skipping. Rowan was mesmerized, so we watched the video together three times.
- Then I chatted with an expat friend in Patagonia. I dreamed of summering back there and diving into the goat milk and organic produce business with her.
- While R napped, I immersed myself in overnight cloth diapering solutions and how to make your own baby wipes. Even found some organic cotton washcloths on Craigslist that'll start us off. (Can't wait to hear what S has to say about this!)
Sending love to Norway...