this insular life.


You know what they say you should do when you don't know what to write about? Just give thanks. I guess that's about all I do on this here blog anyway.

So here it is. I'm thanking my lucky stars for...

my baby :: who is currently caressing a huge box full of speakers. He's palming the box and sliding up and down it while chanting oooweeoi oooweeoi oooweeoi, like it's giving him superpowers.

this magic little boy :: who has taken his first steps. He's been pushing the big exercise ball around the house. Sometime's it gets away from him, and as it rolls back toward him, he pounces on it--effectively taking two-three steps in the process.

my husband :: who is taking care of said heart-melter, even though it's my day off of work. Even though it's so I could blog.

my first new pair of jeans :: in I-don't-remember-how-many years. 

you :: who have stopped by to visit, especially because I haven't been the best visitor of late. 

What are you thankful for right now?

5 comments:

OneCraftyFox said...

You have so much to be thankful for. Right now I am thankful for my new beginnings... the things I have learned of late and the discoveries I have made along the way, and most of all the incredible people I have in my life, both in the real and the blog world. Thanks for being such an awesome friend :)

stylenuggets said...

Sweet post and so timely at the start of the year. We all do have a lot to be thankful for

Gracey said...

thankful for the generous amount of inspiration that come across me everyday. keeps my art momentum going. :)

thank you to you and your baby too. you always remind me that life is wonderful to live for. ;)

Faiza said...

i'm thankful that you have the time and space to be appreciative. we can all use more of that in our lives.

wishing you joy today.

Unknown said...

aw, first steps!

wow, first pair of jeans in ages? congrats!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails